Online Store Coming Soon

BUDDHAS AND BEADS LOGO

Attention Buddhas and Beads shoppers, we are getting ever closer to opening our online store.

We are still in the testing phase right now, but very soon we will be going live.

Take a moment to leave comments on things you like and/or don’t like, and also if there is anything specific that you would like to buy from the website.

Have a great day, everyone. 🙂

Edit:Until further notice the online store is on indefinite hold.

6 comments for “Online Store Coming Soon

1. Nina
    December 27, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Buddahs and Beads should make coins available on their online store. I visited the Rehoboth location and they had a huge selection of coins and old money which would be a cool addition to the online store

• Kris
      January 30, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Thank you for the suggestion, Nina. We are still hammering out the details, but we appreciate the input.

2. Audra
    January 29, 2017 at 8:55 pm

Hi-

I recently went to the Jewelry and Gem show in Tucson and I wanted to purchase a few items that I saw there. Is that possible?

-Green Tara gold statue (it was probably around 8 inches tall)
    -One of the larger pictures that was towards the front of the booth

Thanks,
    Audra

• Kris
      February 20, 2017 at 9:34 pm

Sorry for the slow reply, Audra. We have not gotten that shipment back from the show yet. Next month around the 15th or 16th we should be getting to unpacking from the Tucson show. Try back then if you’re still interested, maybe we can work something out.

3. February 11, 2017 at 3:48 am

Not sure if this is the right person I’m leaving this message with because he went by Coolio at the Tucson Rock and Gem show. I loved your booth there and went there several times and bought a lot… great deals. I’m Linda with Karma Care LLC. I bought a bunch of the antique singing bowls and wanted to share a cool story with you. I returned to my shop on Tuesday and a friend was helping me out. Well that evening we were in my therapy room working when we heard a singing bowl start playing…. we both looked at each other and said the same thing… “that’s a singing bowl”. We were the only ones there and I even got up to check and make sure someone hadn’t managed to get in without us knowing…. NOPE… we were the only ones there. We both agreed it was the large singing bowl because of the tone. So I not only bought a cool antique bowl I got a ghost attached to it too. It’s pretty cool. I’m glad I have a witness or people wouldn’t believe it.

• Kris
      February 20, 2017 at 9:36 pm

Oh, wow! What a cool story. Hopefully whatever energy came attached to that bowl only ever enhances the peace and tranquility inherent in those things. Thanks for sharing, and have a great day.